.

.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lantau Island in Hong Kong


Embark on a tour of Lantau Island in Hong Kong and visit the Giant Buddha Exhibition Hall at Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery. On this Big Buddha tour with a professional guide, you’ll discover pristine beaches, traditional fishing villages, lush valleys, soaring mountains and spiritual enlightenment. Ride a cable car from Tung Chung with spectacular views of Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Plateau and the South China Sea. Your Lantau Island tour includes round-trip hotel transport, one-way ferry and lunch.

Highlights

Full-day tour of Lantau Island in Hong Kong
Ride an express ferry across Hong Kong Harbour to Lantau Island
Visit Po Lin Monastery and the Giant Buddha Exhibition Hall on a Big Buddha tour
Pass Tai O fishing village and its traditional houses on stilts
Take a 25-minute sky rail cable car from Ngong Ping Village to Tung Chung town
Enjoy a vegetarian lunch at the monastery
Round-trip hotel transport from Hong Kong Island and Kowloon included

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERECAYAKAN PERJALANAN WISATA TOUR ANDA BERSAMA IM-TOUR DAN TRAVEL IBIRO PERJALANAN – PENYELENGARA PAKET UMROH PLUS DAN HAJI ONH PLUS I MURAH DAN BERKAH I PAKET TOUR BALI I YOGYAKARTA I PAKET TOUR ANYER I PUNCAK BOGOR I BANDUNG I TURKI I HONGKONG I BRUNEI I BANGKOK I PAKET TOUR EROPA I
Travel Biro Umroh Murah dan Terpercaya Menyelengarakan PROGRAM PAKET UMROH HEMAT MURAH 1.750 USD (09 HARI)
Sebagai biro perjalanan, Umrah dan Haji Plus, kami PT Istana Mulia GroupS didukung pembimbing berpengalaman dan profesional melayani anda sebagai tamu Allah untuk mendapatkan kenikmatan dan lebih khusuk beribadah, haji, umrah dan ziarah ke tempat-tempat penting sejarah dan Peradaban Islam.Kami Penyelenggara Ibadah Umroh dan Haji Khusus dengan biaya Murah dan Hemat. Berminat Klik PROGRAM PAKET UMROH HEMAT MURAH